PDA

View Full Version : head sensations/not feeling like myself

TimD
18-10-09, 20:05
So ive been suffering from anxiety for a while now, first few months i was obssesed with my chest but now im sorta passed that. Now im obssesed with my head, i dont really get head aches but more like wierd sensations which feel like : dull pains, sharp sudden pains, tingly, cold patch on head.
Its not just the sensations but i feel somtimes that my head trembles for a second.

Now yesterday was really bad, my anxiety was so high and i was thinking wierd stuff then all of a sudden i felt like i wernt myself. It feels like my worrys have magnified, and i feel really down.. Ever since yesterday ive been the same and im really worried.

Has anyone felt like this before, its really bringing me down and im really stressing over this.

ive been giving citalopram but i really dont want to take it. i feel like im at my limit already and i dont wanna deal with the side effects.

debs180
18-10-09, 22:10
Hi TimD,
I feel like this alot, not feeling myself at all. All the weird head sensations u describe, same as me. Sorry not alot of use i know, but thought it might help knowing you are not alone. I can purely relate, because the head things worry me half to death.....wont mention the things that run thru my brain!!!
Hope you feel better soon, take care,

Debs x

shaz01
19-10-09, 22:59
Hi Tim, Im getting exactly the same symptoms as you the now with the weird head, I have had it now for almost two months, for many years my issue has been palpitations/ectopics etc however although I still suffer suddenly all Im worried about is what these funny heads are, my doc thinks I pulled a muscle when I had the flu...O hope you are feeling better soon.

Shaz x

TimD
20-10-09, 11:27
thanks for the reply all :flowers:

feeling like *beep today, totaly dont feel like my usual self and only has 3hs sleep:weep::weep:
ive wroke up tp iner trembling , shaking, impending doom feeling
im getting really fed up of this =/ im thinking all sorts might be wrong with me

shaz01
20-10-09, 19:42
Hi Tim are you getting constant weird heads or does it come and go?? Mines has basically been there constantly for weeks now and some mornings Im waking feeling lightheaded/sicky etc however I think Its cos Im worrying wots wrong with the head...IM back at the docs next week, hope you are improving :-)

TimD
20-10-09, 20:37
Hi Tim are you getting constant weird heads or does it come and go?? Mines has basically been there constantly for weeks now and some mornings Im waking feeling lightheaded/sicky etc however I think Its cos Im worrying wots wrong with the head...IM back at the docs next week, hope you are improving :-)
not really constant though for most of the time it is there. I do feel a bit sickly but yeh i think its all to do with to much worrying. I went to the doctors today and i just broke out into tears. I couldnt even speak it was that bad. Im goona start CBT soon and started to take the citaloppram i was prescirbed a while ago(finaly got the balls to take em:P).

Thanks for the post , and i hope you will improve aswell :)
if you want to chat drop me a pm

mandie
20-10-09, 21:01
Hi Tim

I get all of these weird head sensations. lately its been the sharp head pains but i get these funny head rush feelings which scare the life out of me.

I have taken citalopram and i can honestly say they were the best thing for me at the time

I have also had cbt which i found really helpful to.

I still have my bad days but i think i cope better now

love mandie x

anx mum
20-10-09, 21:43
Hi tim can really understand how u feel had a constant headache for 3 months now like u really worrying pm me anytime