PDA

View Full Version : I just can't go thru this every day anymore

xBettyBoopx
19-10-09, 01:16
I'm sorry but this is just all too much. I cannot go through the same things day in, day out!

I don't know what to do, there is nothing I can do. I can't bear this anymore. Something got to give and soon, something has to change, surely!! Dear Lord please let this hell end!!

Els

daza.theman
19-10-09, 01:25
please relax i no its not easy, i have barely left my house in the last few years unless i have to, i cant even go to my kids school open evenings and i no its afecting them, we have to live every day as it comes , and i belive good will come to us all , we are all good on here i belive, the reason i say this is because i had nobody to talk to about my problems for 20 years, i thought i was just a freak i had nothing! i went to the doc on thursday and she gave me pills to take for my panick atacks, i belive they will work!! what else have i got ? i might aswell die , i live cause i want to , i might be miserable most of the time but i have family that need me , and now i have you guys , and i appreciate it , if i didnt find this site i dont no what i would have done, stick with it , god is on are side all the way

lamentinglaura
19-10-09, 01:57
I feel the exact same way. I'm so tired of living every day in a state of terror. It paralyzes me and prevents me from having any enjoyment in life.

keleb0709
19-10-09, 07:12
You just need the right resources. What type of anxiety do you suffer from? Have you spoken to a doctor recently or are you on any medication? There are many ways to help you just need to find the right one. It can be a huge struggle it know, but there is a light, we need to find your currency before getting on the right track :)

nervousnikki
19-10-09, 07:52
U guys sound just like me 3 years ago. I'm 100% different now with the help of cbt med and will power i have done it. I still have the down days, generally pmt, but i know it wont last, it cant i wont let it.

Be strong guys. if i can do it anyone can!

kazzie
19-10-09, 09:47
Not a lot of use Els I know but:hugs::hugs::hugs:to you

Luv Kaz x x x:bighug1:

amandaj
19-10-09, 11:01
i know how you feel elspeth its a living nightmare day in and day out it can only get better and lets hope its soon

amandaxx

Mudskipper
19-10-09, 14:06
Me too. I just want my old life back. I feel for you and wish you well.:hugs:

anx mum
19-10-09, 14:27
Feel the same hun this is a living hell :ohmy:

sarah jayne
19-10-09, 14:34
i feel the same, if it wasnt for my children i'd give up. Your not on ur own xxx

Ruby94
19-10-09, 14:39
I get like this sometimes too, god its horrible.. no one understands do they, not even doctors really.. im on anti depressents and they're helping now, im just worried that when im off them im gonna feel suidcidal again.

TimD
19-10-09, 18:11
i feel exactly the same, im at the point where i feel like im just goona snap and loose myself

RosieXXX
19-10-09, 18:17
Hello Els,

I think we can all relate to the way you feel, it can be so very hard, and there are times when we feel we can't go on. Fortunately we can come here and seek comfort and support from fellow sufferers, so at least we know we are not alone. I hope you will be feeling stronger soon xx