PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety back again!!!!

martina27
19-10-09, 09:15
I am on day 14 of taking citalopram, i was feeling so much better:) Until yesterday doing my huge weekly shop at tescos with my 3 year old daughter. Yep i got accused of shoplifting it was horrific. Obviously i would never ever do somthing like that. Nothing was done as i proved i had paid for all the goods. Now my anxiety is terrible again because of this. I realise you cant go through life without horrible things happening but just hope this passes as yet again i dont feel like eating even after trying to calm myself down with 2mgs diazpam (emergency):) xx

gypsywomen
19-10-09, 09:55
you must have been shaken up no wonder you have attacks today anyone would ,,i feel for you ,,i hope you feel better soon ,,,just keep thinking there mistake ,,not yours,,the problem with anxiety, dosent take much to sand it sky high thats the nature of this ill:hugs::hugs::hugs:ness

KK77
19-10-09, 13:04
That's terrible - I hope they apologised for their mistake! Don't let it set you back and dwell on it too much. Although unpleasant these things happen in life - we just have to carry on... Wish you well! :)