PDA

View Full Version : overeating and BP

irishguy
19-10-09, 18:06
Ive found that been over eating for quite a while. I seem to have been doing this as to not lose weight . as then i think i was sick if i lost weight . Over the year sive put on around 6 stone . But now high BP 150/85 and need to lose the weight anyone have any tips or tricks.

Thanks

Veronica H
24-10-09, 10:19
Paul mcKenna's 'I can make you thin', is very easy to follow and does not involve a diet as such, as he does not believe they work. He understands the reasons why people begin to overeat and as you know yourself this is not about food.:bighug1:

Veronica

Jaco45er
24-10-09, 11:24
150/85 is only mild hypertention so don't stress over it.

Bulk your meals with veg and starch foods and if you snack, try snacking on fruit, but ultimately you need to burn more calories than you consume (I know, it's not rocket surgery ;)).

Do you do any exercise? you will be surprised how simple going for walks helps move that weight off.

Good luck

Jaco

sandy35
24-10-09, 15:42
I am the same. I am really struggling with my weight at the moment. I am thinking about going back to slimming world as I did do it a couple of years ago and lost a stone in weight and unfortunately I didn't see it through though due to depression and anxiety and now have ended up putting all the weight back on and even more so. I will post the link of the slimming world website which should explain it all as I find that you can eat more on this diet than some of the other diets. http://www.slimmingworld.com/