PDA

View Full Version : RE: the new panic web site!!!!

Peru83
03-11-05, 16:28
I joined to show my support as I don't see the problem me being a member of both! It's not that I wont still come here and it's not to say that it's better than here but I think that it's good that this man has taken the time to set up a website for his girlfriend! I think that is fab! So there for I have joined to show support for him and her!

But apperently peeps arent happy (chuck)!

Just like to know is anyone else going to call me a traitor? or thinks that I'm wrong?

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

nomorepanic
03-11-05, 18:33
Claire

I removed Chuck's post as I thought it was offensive.

Sorry Chuck but everyone has to start somewhere and my forum was empty once as well.

Nicola

chucklehound
03-11-05, 18:56
I called you a traitor, yes, but I was JOSHING!!!

Sorry if you think the post was offensive Nic, I just didn't think it was fair for this man to use 'no more panic' at the top of his page and use No More Panic to advertise his site.

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

kate
03-11-05, 18:57
Claire,

I'm a member of several forums. Course you aint wrong, no big deal as far as I can see.

Kate

Peru83
03-11-05, 20:19
Nic -

thank you for removing it, but really I didn't see it! I could only imagine the kind of narrow minded and twisted things that would of been said! Lets face it, it wouldn't be chuck if it wasn't!

Nic & Kate-

Thanx for not thinking I'm a traitor, that really annoyed me when that was said as I thought I was doing a nice thing!

Chuck-

You will be pleased to know that your post have been removed from the other site also! To be honest with you I think you were bang out of order! Did you just join to tell them 'it's not as good as no more panic' and 'jammie you traitor!' Thats not 'joshing' or whatever the hell you call it to me! Thats horrid, norrow minded and childish! He's only just started out and he's doing it for his partner, give the guy a break! I sincerely hope that if you ever decide to put your efforts into something more productive than bitching and back stabbing someone doesn't come along and down call it!

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

nomorepanic
03-11-05, 21:28
Claire

I agree about giving him a chance.

Every site has to start somewhere and he is starting out. Mine was empty once as well. In time they build up.

He has kindly removed the "no more panic" bit as well. It was just a bit freaky to go to a site that said "no more panic" on it. I know that it is just a phrase but I felt he needed to put the site name there instead.

Anyway - you post away there and in time I am sure it will build up. Look at all the help and support you can offer them both!

This is not a competition atall. I used to work with JK - who runs the website http://www.phobics-awareness.org/ and we work together not against each other. If you go to his site you will see pages from mine on there that I let him copy.

It doesn't matter which site you went to that helped as long as you get help and as you don't have to pay there is no competition between sites.

Nicola