PDA

View Full Version : Stress

D
03-11-05, 16:57
My panic attacks are normally brought on by a build up of stress. Recently i had to find a new job, and find a new home. As well as giving up smoking and coming off the pill (which i think has a lot to do with my panic attacks, hence why i'm coming off them)

I've finally started to feel like i've been getting somewhere in the past 2 days. i don't really like the job that i'm in but i'm only here for another 5 months so i'm perservering, but there is one lady here who seems to be able to stress me completely out and now i can feel it all building up again. :(

rusky736
03-11-05, 17:30
hi D....
i know alllllllll about panic attacks...ive had 2 yrs worth after losing my mum....stress and anxiety to levels i cant describe.
good to know perhaps you recognise that maybe the pill causes them....i suffer a lot during the night when im trying to sleep...
as for the lady at work....look at her and smile....she cant beat you!
email me if u need...
russ

rachy_babyx
03-11-05, 19:41
It's horrible when this happens. are you sure your not simply getting paniky about the thought of your attacks coming back?

i had this for a little while then i'd have a panic attack about it coming back because i was enjoying life so much.
i'd just think wow i haven't had a panic attack, oh no i feel dizzy and off i went

you could always try imagining the lady at work naked or something like that.

take care and all the best
Rachel