PDA

View Full Version : anxiety..i cant cope

leelee100
19-10-09, 19:52
Hi everyone. I suffer from anxiety and depression. At the moment i feel like i just cant cope. I feel exhausted all the time and my anxiety attacks are so horrific that i think i must have something seriously wrong. How can anxiety make me feel so lethargic and exhausted and physically awfull? I really want to go out and see my friends but i feel just too shattered. I just wanna huddle up and hide myself away. Ive had blood tests for gf and a thyroid, and a full blood count that came back as normal. But i go from feeling so sick one day, to fuzziness the next, and then exhaustion where i have to do very little. this week has been sore throat week so my fear is strepthroat or swineflu! agghhh. Its driving me mad! anyone else suffer fromthis kinda stuff? I just dont know how to escape this pattern. The worst thing is, because the symptoms are so physical i convince myself im terribly ill, or going to be. Help or just peoples thoughts would be so appreciated.
xxx

diane07
19-10-09, 19:54
Hi leelee100

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

lauras
19-10-09, 20:42
Hi i know how you feel, i have had so many hospital apps and they have never found anything serious! it's all part of being anxious, it's a horrible feeling but the site helps, especially when you realise your not alone and not the only one who feels like this.
Any other questions you have please do ask, we can all help each other. x

janyzocean
20-10-09, 11:53
Hi my name is Jan and I am new here too.
I have severe panic attacks also. Menapause is making it worse with fluctuating hormone levels.
Panic attacks can leave you feeling exhausted. That has been my experience. Feeling like there is something terriably wrong with you goes along with that. I have been to the ER and Drs so many times just to find out that I am okay. There are some great articles I have been reading here that may help.
I know the biggest thing that helps me is to just keep going. Staying home makes it worst and I get depressed. It is a constant struggle that has become worse since menapause. It has never been this bad. I don't know if you could be going through this.
I look forward to getting to know you.
Jan