PDA

View Full Version : Random Palpitations!

Girl_Interrupted
19-10-09, 23:08
Ok, for the last few weeks on/off i have been getting 'random palpitations' I don't know if i have become more aware of my heart beat but i certainly feel different. It hasn't been bad, just enough to know its there. I haven't felt particulary anxious, but if i were to be totally honest i do always have underlying anxiety pretty much all the time. It just varies in severity. At the moment it is low :) However i am concerned if what i am experiencing is palpitations! Saw the doctor today and he checked my pulse and heart, said all was fine, i'm 34, non smoker, good BP and low cholesterol. I have my concerns over my heart as my father died of a heart attack when he was 66 years old.

Don't know what to think :wacko:

Any ideas?

Sambapati85
19-10-09, 23:41
Palpitations are very very very very common .. if i concentrate myself i can feel my heart beat through my head and other parts of my body. This also happens when i am very anxious and worried about my heart beat , ill just feel it in random places. If you want more comfort get an ekg or echocardiogram, or a stress test... but what you are experiencing soudns totally normal.

I would also like to add.. through my own research the most important supplement you can take for heart, and artery and Coronary artery disease is vitamin C ... and i am not referring to the RDA of around 128 mg.... .Research Dr. Linus PAuling

http://www.encognitive.com/taxonomy/term/114

This is probably the best Information you can get for maintaining and getting rid of chances of heart disease.
You can also search for DR. Rath and Vitamin C ....

For my heart health i take

1 tablespoon cod liver oil daily
5 grams of vitamin C
3 capsules of pyncogenol

i also take organic hemp protein and milk daily and ORganic Veggie mix.

"For every drug that benefits a patient, there is a natural substance that can achieve the same effect." ~Pfeiffer's Law~

But please stay away from any Heart prescribes medications and reasearch natural more powerful cures.

Girl_Interrupted
20-10-09, 00:17
Hi there, thanks for ur feed back, yeah i am told that palpitations are very common, and sometimes happen when you DON'T feel particulary anxious! Just feels weird and kinda scares me a bit! its a awful sensation : (

I do take cod liver oil and a garlic supplement as well, my grandad use to swear by it :)

I didn't know about the VITC i'll have to check that out as well. Thanks again for ur advice :)

xx

Girl_Interrupted
20-10-09, 13:43
Ok, today still have this funny feeling in my chest, I took my pulse, it's 70 bpm, I think thats normal. Every now and then I can feel it beating more and then it kinda returns to normal. Its silly really because if I think about it too much it makes it worse! I suppose that makes sense really.