PDA

View Full Version : totally had enough

randomworry
20-10-09, 00:13
Ive had enough of feeling the way i do im 25 now and health anxiety/hypochondria has totally taken over!

i really dont know how to deal with this anymore! Im in a friggin catch 22!

Im seeing a psychiatrist tomorrow will let you know what he says because i tell you what i refuse to live like this anymore!

Sambapati85
20-10-09, 00:18
Man i know exactly how you feel.. i am soo sick of this garbage too . Its very frustrating... especially when it is seated in the mind. For me i was doing great for a few months then i recently had a seever panic attack now im back to freaking out and the derealization feeling .. like when does it end. Anyways man hang in there..find something to take your mind off of the problem and over time it will go away. It just takes time, i hope your psych can help you overcome this problem and not just prescribe you meds. Goodluck man

anx mum
20-10-09, 10:06
U and me both hun let me how u get on 2day. Still got headache really know how u feel u on msn?

DavidJ85
20-10-09, 12:19
I'm exactly the same as you all. Lately it's been kicking in LOTS and for no apparant reason. I'm getting sick and tired of feeling this way! I need help.