PDA

View Full Version : had enough....

greenday1997
20-10-09, 00:18
cant take this anymore just had enough

feel like its just panic attack after panic attack
am scared all the time i dont wanna be in my body dnno where thats come from just get pains everywhere
every day i think am gonna die am scared of dying am scared of pains goin on in my body

am scared of eating and feeling full as i get pains am scared of seeing as i sometimes see spots of light am scared everytime my heart feels like its fluttering going intp spasms which happens nealy every day

i dont feel suicidal

it just feels like we're so fragile and we can die easily

im scared what our bodies can do how they can go wrong,idont want to be in one

? i dont even know what am saying

ive just had enough :weep:

Deepest Blue
20-10-09, 00:30
Hi.

I know how you are feeling because I've been feeling the same and it's been building up to it and today yesterday it's blow out of control a bit that I MUST do something different to try and help things improve.. Like you, I am not suicidle.. what gives me a little tiny bit of hope is that before I got Anx very bad as I have now that I could at least be myself and that was enough to live a decent quality of life... I am an IT manager and I have my own team of people so I must have been doing something write in the past but now the job has become a little bit too out of my depth because I can't handle the pressure any longer, there's more to it than that but the idea is that you should learn how to deal with change and I just can't seem to these days..

I hope things get better for you I don't have any great advice really as I am in need of some myself but all I can say is that I am going to approach it in a different way like maybe start on meds again (as I was off them for a while) and maybe CBT... I dunno anything to get me started and find a foundation to build myself up because at the moment I am just an empty shell :(

Take Care.

greenday1997
20-10-09, 00:43
i dont really know what to say, ive just had enough....

had this for 15 years

just feels like someone beating you up whenever they feel like and nothing you can do about it...............

but keepgetting beat

again

and again

and again

and again

and again

shipmate
20-10-09, 19:41
Why Why ? do some of us go though this bloody nightmare of panic and anxiety and some of us go though life happy happy no problem
sorry for this moan but one day feeling good next well i you well know the i mean

gypsywomen
20-10-09, 19:50
greenday its hell i know one day up next bad its hell but its not worth thinking about suicide after all we get anxiety because we are scared something is killing us its cATCH 22 ,,TRY TO BE STRONG LOVE XX

lauramoss
20-10-09, 20:03
my heart goes out to you greenday. ive had non stop chest pains over a week numbness but i agree with gypsywoman we are scared something is killing us and it is a catch 22 xx

fishman65
20-10-09, 22:36
Hi Greenday, I feel for you my friend I really do.Trust me my friend when I say I have been through all this.But trust me still when I say it DOES get better.There will come a time when a good many of these symptoms will become so completely familiar that to a large degree they will lose their power to frighten you.Did you know your heart can race for days on end without incurring any damage whatsoever?I am here for you if you want to pm me ok?Please take good care of yourself.

Fishy