PDA

View Full Version : Pulsating in Temples

IllegallyBlond
20-10-09, 03:23
Hi everyone! I haven't posted anything for awhile because I've been feeling much better until today. For some odd reason, my aneurysm fear has came back full blown today. I woke today with a migraine, I took an Excedrin migraine and they always take care of my headaches within an hour. Well now, I still have this headache in my temples. I can feel it pulsating, and now I'm back to my aneurysm fear. I'm not sick, don't have any sinus issues going on or anything else like that. I do have some pain behind my left eye. It feels like someone is sticking a knife into my temples, and it's starting to make me freak out. Any advice? Has anyone had these weird headaches?

Hugs

annabanana
20-10-09, 08:46
Hiya there,

I get migraines and headaches and, at one point when I was getting a lot, I went to see my doctor who felt my temples to feel for a pulse. Apparently there is a condition (not life threatening but can't remember it's name, or even if I was told the name!) that causes headaches that makes that pulse not be felt. If I rest my fingers lightly on my temples, I can feel a pulse...not as strong as say the one in your neck or wrist, but a definite pulsating sensation.

The residual headache might be caused by tension coming back with your HA. Try to relax...maybe have a massage or something. I find them fab for releasing tension.

Take care x