PDA

View Full Version : Soo worried

tashbarnes87
20-10-09, 10:03
Hi all im having a rubish day & cant help thinking all my symptoms are related to MS. I have that worried feeling today constant fluttering in my stomach :(

My symptoms are

- Burning tongue
- Twitching all over
- Arm ache when lifting arms
- Buzzing in various places mainly feet
- crackle in chest when i first wake up, can feel it with my hands lasts 5 mins max ( what is this!!!!!!!!!?????)

Does this sound like anything bad? the crackle in my chest & my burning tongue are the 2 symptms that are terrifying me at the mo as its everyday & with my burning tongue its all day x

tashbarnes87
20-10-09, 10:09
:weep::weep:also pins & needles in toes & legs

rebeccad
20-10-09, 10:34
Hi Tash sorry to hear your having a bit of a bad time, everything you describe are all anxiety related issues and as you already know the more you focus on them the more magnified they become. Does your tongue feel as though you have eaten something to hot? because thats exactly what i get. I have put mine down to the meds im on but not sure. You have alot of symptoms to be the start of ms if it were ms you would have 1 or 2 and they would be so intense you wouldnt be sitting there worrying about them you would have yourself straight down the doctors. I was talking to a lady on another forum who actually does have ms i think i mailed you with what she wrote to me, she said that she can tell the difference between her ms symptoms and the anxiety as the ms symptoms hit you like a freight train(her words not mine). From my endless research on the subject i have come to realise that the 1 or 2 symptoms hang around for a few weeks and then subside for months then hit again. I dont know how but you really must stop thinking about your symptoms and maybe have another break from the internet it really does help
take care xx pm me if you want xx

MissJennayee
20-10-09, 10:35
I was just about to post something similar to this, I'm having a lot of the same symptoms you are right now. A lot of buzzing, pins and needles, numbing feelings, and achy limbs. I feel your pain and can definitely relate! of course I know, that these things are anxiety related but it's always in the back of my mind ''but what if it's not, this time?" and it terrifies me that I'm basically doomed with something awful, but realistically I can bet anything that you, everyone on this forum, and myself included - are just fine and will be fine for a long while!
As for the chest cracking it sounds just like your sternum popping which happens to me pretty frequently and it's never really been a cause of concern for me, surprisingly..
The burning tongue? I get weird mouth sensations all the time, too. Sometimes freaks me out, other times not at all.
I am about 100% positive the things you are experiencing are NOT related to MS and are simply JUST anxiety related, our bodies are capable of more than you know! so please try and not worry :hugs:

tashbarnes87
20-10-09, 12:26
Thanks all, the doc diagnosed me with burning mouth syndrome but theres no cure or reason for it ( or so he says) its so painful drives me mad. Feels like when you have burnt your tongue on something hot :(

GingGangGoolie
20-10-09, 17:24
Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good at the moment. Have you told your doctor how it's making you feel? Are you having any treatment for your anxiety?

*Laura(GGG)*

tashbarnes87
21-10-09, 17:46
Hi laura, i have an anxiety doctor who is treating my homopathically :( im just so scared. How can something burn every day and not be anything bad? I remember reading people with MS have problems with their tongues & im really scared now x

jinglebells
21-10-09, 21:13
There is a really good thread on MS I will see if I can find it and bump it for you, it helped me a lot :hugs:

jinglebells
21-10-09, 21:16
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42556&highlight=newcomers+worried+about+ms Here is the link, hope it helps
J x

tashbarnes87
22-10-09, 11:32
Hi jingle bells its a very good thread but im still really concerned :( i just know there is something wrong with me :(