PDA

View Full Version : How bad am I

musicisgood
03-11-05, 20:50
Hi

As you know I started my new job this week, and I feel MEGA stressed. I am crying loads.

My anxiety is sky high and am scared to go to the Dr as I am sure he will sign me off work and I can't afford to be off financially.

I was at the hospital this evening as I banged my head a couple of days ago and I was in floods of tears whilst I was there, and the Dr there said my stress was really bad but cos I'm on diazepam he couldn't give me anything stronger :(

My upper chest feels bad and I don't know if its anxiety or not - the hospital said it was.

Sorry to go on

x

looby
03-11-05, 21:33
Hi hun,

You should have emailed me!!!!
I am sure that the hospital was right about your upper chest hurting, I get that now and again, as does my mum.
You should go to see your doctor and explain that you don't want to go off sick, but if you need to, can't you claim any incapacity benefit?

As i have said, speak to your doctor and see what they say. they may have another type of meds they can give you if the stuff you are on isn't working.

Thinking off you
Love
Louise
xxx

nomorepanic
03-11-05, 21:50
Music

Sorry you feel rough at the moment.

I know it is hard when at work and you feel crap and you also feel as though you have to stay.

What I used to do is take time out in the loos or a quick trip outside for some fresh air.

Try to keep busy and distracted.

You can take up to 7 days off sick without seeing a doctor. Can't you explain you hit your head and feel unwell because of it. What happened? are you ok?

Nicola

desperate
04-11-05, 12:38
First of all to answer your statement 'How bad am i?'

Not very!! Infact not at all.

New job and hospital would set any of us off I think. Just take it easy and like Nic says about the 7 days thing, if you need it take it!!

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!