PDA

View Full Version : Tension or something else?

SleeplessFog
20-10-09, 15:23
So I have noticed since Saturday that I have been having this weird sensation around my middle and back.

It feels like someone is applying light pressure to my back and around my ribcage. Its like someone is giving me a hug. Its not painful...its weird and its freaking me out.

I also have a bump in my neck on the right side, and I have had a lot of fatigue and my legs feel weak. I have tried stretching my back out but its not really helping.

Is this just muscle tension or something else? I am scheduled to go to the doctor in an hour...I scheduled the appointment because I think my inner ear problem is back....but now I am wondering if I should mention this to him.

I've already had an MRI, multiple blood tests, 2 CT scans of head and chest, and an abdominal ultrasound. All are clear, and they were done in April of this year.

Anyone have any advice? I think I have a cold or sinus problem because of the bump in my neck and the insane sinus pressure in my head from the past 2 days. But I am kind of worried its something else. :unsure:

I am becoming so miserable from this. I don't know if its anxiety or not.

gypsywomen
20-10-09, 15:29
i am sure your docter will say its related to your ear dont worry you will b finexx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

SleeplessFog
20-10-09, 17:21
Yeah, you were right, he didn't think the pressure was anything. He even checked for a cough or raspyness.

I have a sinus infection.

gypsywomen
20-10-09, 17:23
i am pleased doyou fee. better now i was a nurse for 15 years seen it all got the teashirt ,,i am glad you feel better love

SleeplessFog
20-10-09, 17:24
Ha, yes, I was just panicked because my labyrinthitis has been a huge source of anxiety for me. In the beginning before I knew what it was they tested me for everything from tumors to MS!

But even when I have dizzy episodes its freaky, so I am trying to stay well so I don't get dizzy again.

SleeplessFog
20-10-09, 21:30
OK so the tension/pressure was pretty bad as I was driving to a Physical Therapy appointment. I think I had a full blown panic attack. It always makes me have residual chest pain...like I have damaged my heart or something :ohmy: