PDA

View Full Version : New want to introduce myself

outlaw
20-10-09, 16:42
I had been diagnosed with bi-polar but over the years I have found that I am not bipolar but suffer from anxiety that manifests itself in many ways, in reading this site I now see that I am not the only one and hope to use this site to understand my illness and to try to help others if I can. I find that I suffer from what I call a racing brain, I have had this since a little boy but no doctor had diagnosed it as an anxiety problem and I have been labeled as bi-polar and treated with medicine that does not work for me. To briefly describe my symptoms I feel my brain is like a runaway train that's going 200 mph. I cannot see the flowers out the window because the train is going to fast. My thinking mode includes worry about the future and others feelings without merit. My interaction with others based upon unrealistic thoughts with my runaway train brain suffers sometimes. My goal here is to see if others can relate to this and maybe find some help as my racing brain affects my sleep and relationships.

Your feedback will be welcome.

diane07
20-10-09, 16:44
Hi outlaw

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

gypsywomen
20-10-09, 16:46
i hope you make friends and find answers welcome

mandyclare
20-10-09, 16:49
Hello Outlaw.... hope you find the site as useful as the rest of us : )

mand

Ange!
20-10-09, 17:13
"My thinking mode includes worry about the future and others feelings without merit"

Can totally relate to this - it's ridiculous isn't it. The cause and 101 possible effects that my mind comes up with for every decision I make / thing I do is exhausting.

Let's find a brake for this train!!!

Veronica H
21-10-09, 08:32
:welcome:to NMP. This is a friendly site with good advice and support.

Veronica