PDA

View Full Version : New to site, not new to depression & panic!

saz2121
20-10-09, 23:38
Hi Everyone,

My names Sarah, 23, NE Scotland. Joined the site as it seems to be the only thing keeping me on an even keel just now.

Suffered from depression from the age of 14 on and off, Health Anxiety since i was 9 (traced back through therapy - illness trigger).

Had been 'fine' a few months back but have taken a dive into the firey pit that is depresison & anxiety. Last 10 years have been exactly like a rollercoaster, ups, downs, loops, stops etc.

Back to the doc for meds on Monday, therapy Tuesday. I thought i would be able to do this without meds this time, but unfortunately not!

Looking forward to talking to others similar, other who know how difficult it is to survive daily life! Afterall, we're all on here supporting eachother getting through it right? :hugs:

Sarah
x

diane07
20-10-09, 23:41
Hi saz2121

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

anxiousannie
21-10-09, 00:00
Hi Saz

Looks like we're both newbees tonight....sounds like you have been through a rough time.
Take things a day at a time, thats what ive started doing.....and from reading some of the post's on here, we're definately not alone in how we are feeling.
Think this site will be really useful when your feeling like you need the support of others that truely understand.
Onwards and upwards eh!

fluff5538
22-10-09, 19:59
i know what you mean i am new to the site have a husband with depression and a son of 16 with agoraphpbia and dyslexia and to top that he now has diabetes he thinks he life is not worth living. i have just given up work to look after both of them but i do wonder when it will all end:shrug:

Mr Parfect
06-11-09, 06:45
Welcome to NMP.