PDA

View Full Version : Shy Rose

Rose
03-11-05, 23:48
Hello,

You can call me Rose, I am a very shy and nervous woman so doing my first post is a very scary thought for me. But I am trying to be brave and I hope that joining here will help me and make me feel less alone.

I don't really know where to start, as the thought of a post all about me is scary. I hate being center of attention and talking about myself...but I will try my best.

I have been through a lot in my life, mostly bad until a few years ago when I met a very kind caring man. He rescued me from a very bad situation, at the time we were friends and he was the only person I trusted. I ended up staying with him and before we knew it we became an item. And shortly after we became engaged as it just felt so right. He is the best thing in my life, and to this day is the only person i trust completely and feel safe with.

OK, I think that's enough for now plus I really don't know what else to say as I am feeling very scared at the moment. Hopefully in time I will feel more comfortable...but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Good bye for now

Rose :)

Alice
03-11-05, 23:51
Hi Rose

Welcome to NMP, dont worry about being nervous we're all lovely!

there's lots of people here who must being going through the same problems as you so you will find lots of support and help.

If you have anything you are particularly concerned about try using the search button on the bar at the top!
Good luck
Alice

Rose
03-11-05, 23:54
Thank you :D

I see you are newish too, so welcome to you too!

Rose
04-11-05, 00:12
Hi Nigel,

Yes I think you may be right :)

Thank you

Rose

wobily_lin
04-11-05, 00:46
hi all.i'm new.don't know if im doin dis right.if not im sorry.i' m shakn lik a leaf.i have ptsd for 2 years.
thanks.
lin

lin x

clickaway
04-11-05, 01:11
Hi Rose and welcome

Take things at your own pace. Indeed, you'll find so many lovely people here (I don't want to sound conceited lol) and remember that we are all here to support one another, and we have the benefit of anonymity, save a 'name'.

Remember, we have a private message facilty, so feel free to use that anytime.

Take Care hun,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Rose
04-11-05, 01:19
Thank you Ray :)

Right now I am feeling a little lost, and don't really know where to go or what to say...but hopefully in time that will change.

Thanks for telling me about the private message system...is it completely private? as in can anyone else see my messages or the ones I send (well apart from who i send them too). This probably sounds silly but I am just get so paranoid and anxious.

Thanks again for the welcome

Rose

jill
04-11-05, 01:30
Hi Rose

WELCOME TO THE SITE:D

I know how you feel hun.
I am a very shy and lack confidence, this is a very big problem for me but I'm working on it.
I came to this site over a year ago suffering with PA's, anxiety and living in fear 24/7. The information on this site and the specieal people have help me more than words can say[^]:D Not just post to me but the advice that is given to others.
Without this site I would not be where I am today and that is panic free and high anxiety free.

You have come to the right place, there are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something,
learn as much about it as you can.
Knowledge conquers fear.

Trev
04-11-05, 08:29
Hi Rose,

well done for posting and welcome.

All the best,
Trev :D

chucklehound
04-11-05, 08:50
Hi Rose and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and

make some new friends too! :D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Piglet
04-11-05, 12:08
Hi Rose,

A big welcome to the site :D.

Love Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Sweep1
04-11-05, 12:13
Hi Rose

A big welcome to the site. :)

Everyone here is lovely and you'll get wonderful advice and reassurance.

Sweep1

pips
04-11-05, 12:46
Hi Rose a BIG warm welcome to the site. I do hope it helps you.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

Barb
04-11-05, 13:29
Hi Rose

Abig warm welcome, everyone is very friendly here so dont be nervous, hope you get all the help and support you need

Luv Barb xx

pinkscrumpy
04-11-05, 18:06
Hiya Rose

A warm welcome to you

:D:D

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

tammyg
04-11-05, 19:09
Hi Rose

Welcome, don't be nervous, you're doing fine.

Tammy x

dream
04-11-05, 19:33
hi rose
welcome to this site
take care denisexx

denise

wobily_lin
05-11-05, 18:53
hi rose
i'm new member so we in same boat.wecome to site.

lin
xxxxxxx

lin x

3faces
06-11-05, 14:41
Hey there Rose:D

As you can see, everyone here is really welcoming and there are lots of people who share the way you feel.
I seemed to have spent a large part of my life feeling I am on the outside looking in on life. It's great to know you can chat about your feelings here and you will get lots of support/advice.
PM anytime for a chat:)

Jem xxx

Rose
06-11-05, 15:08
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I seemed to have spent a large part of my life feeling I am on the outside looking in on life.</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Thank you, I feel like this too.

Thank you everyone for your lovely welcome, it means a lot to me. Things have been really hard at the moment so hopefully i will be brave enough to post about them here...it will be nice to have somewhere to talk that people understand what its really like...although I am sad to see so many people here struggling with the same things...if you get what I mean.

Thanks again everyone

<center>"People Make Mistakes, thats why cars have bumpers and pencils have rubbers!"</center>

panickychick
06-11-05, 15:33
Hey Rose! Welcome to the Forum!

I hope you get a lot of helpful advice here. I find that the Forum is very supportive when I have any problems.

Proper Bo!

Meg
09-11-05, 22:06
Hello Rose,

Glad things are getting a bit betetr for you.

In your own time feel free to post more.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Trish
09-11-05, 22:21
Hi Rose

Welcome! I only found this site yesterday..........i am so pleased i did. I am sure it will help you too.

Best wishes

Trish x

Rose
10-11-05, 01:35
Thank you everyone, this lovely welcome means so much to me.

Rose

<center>"People Make Mistakes, thats why cars have bumpers and pencils have rubbers!"</center>