PDA

View Full Version : dull aches in arms and hands

saz2121
21-10-09, 04:56
Hi Folks,

Been having for the past few days dull aches in both my arms along with sometimes across the top of my hands. It's not severe but enough for me to notice it. No tingling or numbness.

I've probably been at my lowest the past couple of days, the odd panic here and there. Does anyone else get this?

Last time i had this i was very ill with Viral Gastrointeritis and off work (illness is my main trigger for anxiety/depression). I explained this to the doc who said aching comes with the body fighting off the virus. Come to think about it, i'm not ill now... i'm wondering if these aches back then were caused by my severe anxiety. What do you think? :shrug:

x

mandyclare
21-10-09, 09:10
I think they are.....my anxiety has triggered off after 5 years of being ok and i have aches in arms, hands, and teeth...i recognise the feeling from all those years ago

Mand

DavidJ85
21-10-09, 09:11
Yep I get these and always think into them more than I should !

lostsoul
21-10-09, 09:28
I get these too-some days I ache all over, depression can cause this too I beleive. Isn't it amazing what symtoms our minds can conjour up for us everyday.

I think thats the secret keep telling yourself that its all in your mind (doesnt make the symtoms any less real) but they are nothing to worry about.:)