PDA

View Full Version : Dry eyes, seeing spots and teeth.

S.J.
21-10-09, 09:56
I have seriously dry eyes. I wear glasses and contact lenses but I can't wear my contacts for more than a couple of hours because they literally get glued to my eye balls!! I've tried drops and even a lubricating eye gel that you put in a night but no effect. Is this common? Is there anything I can do to help it?
I'm not boasting now but I used to have perfect teeth, dead straight and no gaps. :D Over the last 5yrs my teeth seem to be... shrinking?! I now have a gap in between my two front teeth (not quite as large as madonna's but I'm going that way) and my tooth enamel is thining rapidly. I've done the whole tooth enamel toothpaste etc but doesn't seem to be slowing it or stopping it. I'm terrified of losing my teeth, I have nightmares about them falling out!!! Is this an effect of years on anti-depressants? Is there anything i can do??:shrug: Sue

S.J.
21-10-09, 10:00
Oh, and I keep seeing spots and shapes in my eyes, don't laugh but it looks like hairs on my eye balls. (thats the only way I can think to explain it) lot's of tiny, wiggley hairs. Is this a med side effect?? Anyone else got a similar sensation?:shades:

Robbs
21-10-09, 10:14
Hi, i get the same thing with my eye's its horrible, had it for 2 years and im not on any meds, its just yet another symptom of anxiety.

as for your teeth i dont know, you should go to your dentist if you're concerned.

DavidJ85
21-10-09, 12:48
I have the exact same things with my eyes but I get coloured blobs as well as the lines and squiggles. I hate them!

S.J.
21-10-09, 13:05
LOL, i've just re-read the title of this thread and people must think I've truly lost the plot if I'm seeing spots and teeth lol. Hoorah, something made me smile today!!
Have you gone to your doctor about it? I spoke to my optition about it and she was the one who suggested the night cream stuff (Lacralube, not sure if its spelt right but sounds like...) you maight want to try it for yourself. I felt it worked after the first 'dose' but it doesn't seem to work anymore, humbug!!