PDA

View Full Version : Appearing in tv advert long journey!

paullong
21-10-09, 17:14
Hi all x
I have to travel to london in a few days as im appearing in a tv ad! LOL...As many of you on here will relate to this journey is really bothering me! My world revolves around local stuff and up until a couple of months back i could hardly leave the house so this is a HUGE thing. The closer it gets the more anxious im getting argh...Im determined to do it and aint sure what im afraid of...Wish me luck! xx

bottleblond
21-10-09, 17:43
Paul

Being nervous is only natural hun and i am sure you will be just fine.
Good luck with it and please let us know how you get on.
Lisa
xx
:hugs:

Fran74
21-10-09, 17:49
Hi Paul,

don't worry too much you will be OK...I have just been away last weekend and the wait was horrible I was worried anxious..but went I then went away it was actually good ...yes I had fun ..incredible :):)

Let us know how you get on..
Take care
Fran

paullong
21-10-09, 19:05
Thanx ladies x
Just put my head down n go for it! Ill wave at you both from your telly lol xx

gary_2.0
21-10-09, 19:12
Are you able to divulge any more details about the ad? I've always been keen on acting though not done anything for years, unless one includes the act of pretending not to panic, but still I'm interested to hear what others are up to.

With regard to the journey, it will take a lot of courage and strength, but as this is doubtless something that means an awful lot to you, I'm sure you will find it whithin you to succeed.

I rarely watch television these days, so post again when it screens, or better still, YouTube it!

Best of luck fella and give us an update report.

P.S. Get photos of expensive pro technical gubbins for all techie-geeks like me!

sandy35
21-10-09, 20:31
Oh my god that is brilliant! Think of us at no more panic when you are famous lol! Let me know when it airs. I know how you are feeling as I hate travelling and a couple of years ago I could not even travel on local buses. I have to go to a gig in Andover next month and got a five hour coach trip which im a bit anxious about but Im still going to do it. Hope you have a good journey.

Veronica H
21-10-09, 21:57
:yesyes:The anticipation is always worse than the event with anxiety. You are no doubt excited about the whole thing anyway which of course produces the same feeling! This is great news let us know when it airs and we can have an NMP premier for you:flowers:.

:bighug1:Veronicax

maddie
22-10-09, 00:00
Try to break the journey down into smaller bits in your thoughts - your journey to station A, then the ride to station B, the bus/taxi to the hotel, whatever. That way it doesn't seem so daunting and you can praise yourself and feel achievement as you go along.