PDA

View Full Version : im sorry to be a pain

daza.theman
22-10-09, 00:23
hi everyone , im feeling really down, i had to take my boy football practice tonight, i made it there then froze basicaly, i usualy get a lift straight home but my lift didnt turn up so i had to stay just stairing at the other side of the park , i felt sick and dizzy , i just wanted to be home , the thing is my other half and i are going through to the hospital tomoz morning to find out the sex of are boy wannabe ( we are having a baby), she is so looking forward to it and im scared im going to spoil it cause im so spaced out , i cant seem to smile any more , what has happend to me!!

maddie
22-10-09, 01:02
Breathe!!

OK. Look at what's happening and what you are thinking right now:

The pregnancy. How will you both feel if it's not a boy or they can't tell? How will you support your OH? How do you feel about the responsibility of another child? (We all panic about that one!) See my post today on adrenaline - maybe your levels are up because you are excited?

Football practise. You obviously have problems going out, but you did it anyway. Well done! You probably always carry a niggly of doubt about your lift turning up. Now you've been left, that's probably turned into a whole nightmare scenario in your thoughts. But you are home. You made it.

There's a lot of emotional things happening with you. I know I, for one, often don't feel like being a grown up. Family is guaranteed to make you have to behave and respond in ways that may feel like huge pressures. Try to hold onto the fact that what you are feeling is normal. You don't have to be an anxiety sufferer to feel the way you do about the events in your life right now.

Tomorrow. Try to break the trip to hospital into small bits in your mind. The journey there, getting to the right Dept., etc. You can feel success achieving each bit and that will hep with the next. Hold your OH hand. Feel the shape and warmth of it. She'll like it and it will ground you.

Hope all goes well.