PDA

View Full Version : New on the train...

ObsidianTears
22-10-09, 02:58
Hey there, I'm just introducing myself so I don't look like a lurker...I have been dealing with the same junk most people on this website have since I was 8...I finally got the nerve to see a psychiatrist and start meds a week ago. I just wanted to make sure what I'm experiencing is normal..so here I am. I'm sooo ready to get off the 'crazy train', which is my code name for panick disorder:wacko:.

diane07
22-10-09, 03:03
Hi ObsidianTears

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

ObsidianTears
22-10-09, 03:14
Hey thanks:) I just read the welcome thread and saw that I should have added a few details...I was just FINALLY properly diagnosed by a psychiatrist with depression, anxiety disorder,agoraphobia, and post traumatic stress disorder...nice huh?? I have been on a combo for 8 days of 50mg. of Zoloft (which I have to split and take in am and pm) and Klonipin. I've been having lots of normal side affects while my body gets adjusted, but I know it will get better soon. Anyway...I'm happy I found this resource!!

jude uk
22-10-09, 08:37
Hey
welcome to NMP
You'll meet great people and those who run the site will be there when you need them

hugs

Veronica H
22-10-09, 08:43
:welcome:to NMP. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica