PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hi...new girl here...

Raechy
22-10-09, 15:31
HI there,
I am so glad i found these forums...makes me realise i am not alone!
I am on week 1 of Citalopram for anxiety - and not doing great to be honest..back to the doc on Monday...
I am positive about it all though, and one way or another i will get better...
Just saying hello to everyone else out there...
Take care all,
Rae

nomorepanic
22-10-09, 15:32
Hi Raechy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

diane07
22-10-09, 15:37
A huge warm :welcome: to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

best wishes

di xx

cc
22-10-09, 15:46
Hello! I'm a new user too, hope this site can help you. It has me already, just to know that you are not alone and there are others who feel just like you is a relief :welcome:

PanicOver!!
22-10-09, 15:49
Hi

You will find loads of help and support here

mandyclare
22-10-09, 15:50
Hi Rae... this is a great site!!

I've just started taking Propranolol this week also.

Positive thinking is the best thing.... feel better soon

Mand

Raechy
22-10-09, 16:42
hey all - thank you so much - its nice to get such a warm welcome - feels a lot better already knowing there are others out there too :-)

cunny1980
22-10-09, 16:44
HI I'm new as well. I think this website is fantastic I feel better already knowing that other people feel the same as me.

stinazap
22-10-09, 16:46
Hiya im newish too and on the same meds as you, day 13 of taking them and this site really does help put your mind to rest! I thought i was going nuts x

Raechy
22-10-09, 17:05
how are you feeling on them on day 13?? as i am not happy on day 7 - i feel like coming off them :-(