PDA

View Full Version : Claustrophobia/Trains

billcar
04-11-05, 16:48
Hi i was curious to know if anyone is claustrophobic or knows so someone who is and if so what are their feelings towards underground trains or subways as i believe they are called in america??

kairen
04-11-05, 18:39
Hi Billcar

I am very Claustrophobic, although not as bad as i used to be, i dont like lifts and always check doors will shut and open in toilets lol,

We have metro trains here and i have only been on it once as i was so scared when it went under a tunnel that it would stop and we would be stuck and the metro doesnt really go underground that much lol,

I went to london in Feb with a friend and as it was so much easier and quicker to use the tube i decided i would JFDI and i did i was very proud off myself although i was a bit scared at first it was just the quickest way around and we were on and off quite quick,

Im going back to london next weekend and i know i will use the tube (underground) again although i will have the added fear off july the 7th in my mind too, but at the end of the day i think you have to try and conquer your fears a little bit at a time

not sure if that helps or not

kairen x

mazz
04-11-05, 20:33
hi billcar , yes iam like that i hate being closed in .but at times i make myself do it just to show the panic iam stronger than it . works for me . mazzx