PDA

View Full Version : Wind and missed heart beats

Chrismascray
22-10-09, 17:36
Does anyone else get missed heart beats and terrible wind, Clair weekes descibed it as 'wind around the heart' but I know this is not possible, does anyone else belch and burp when their heart is messing about ?

teez
22-10-09, 18:31
yes all the time,,lol and my doctor once discribed my severe chest pains as wind around the heart, and i think i agree with him after last night,,i was in pain for ages,,went and had a couple of spoons of gripe water,,belched like anything,and was fine,,lol

Chrismascray
22-10-09, 18:34
and do you get missed heart beats at the same time?

cunny1980
22-10-09, 19:22
I burp constantly and I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses gripe water it really gets rid of the sharp pains in your chest but I was starting to worry that the gripe water was making me worse in the long run.

Maj
22-10-09, 20:04
Hi,

This happens to me so many times it can't just be a coincidence. Whenever I have missed beats it is always followed by a belch!! I don't know if the beats cause wind or the wind causes missed beats :shrug:!! There's a definite pattern though.

Myra

mandyclare
22-10-09, 20:07
Thats happened to me.. excess wind in my chest same time as palps are bad.. dont worry about it.. its just cause when we are anxious we tend to swallow excess air

mand

Maj
22-10-09, 20:11
I agree. No matter what causes the missed beats they're not worth worrying about. They're only a nuisance and it's best to just live with them and get on with things.
Myra:)

irishguy
22-10-09, 20:15
Yes i also get this a little flutter then a burp. Never knew you can get wind around the heart.