PDA

View Full Version : Hello

carldourish
04-11-05, 20:33
I joined the forum yesterday, but thought I wait a day & have a good look around first. I have made a few replies to people. I joined basically because I suffered from depression in the past. To the point off me wanting too train has a therapist, because the people I saw were, lets just say s***.
I trained very hard, first counselling which I now have a Diploma. Thought counselling was ok, but very slow, almost had two years off that, and not really resolved issues. I then trained has a hypnotherapist, this was great has I was able to remove many negative thoughts. Thats when I discovered the power of thought. I now have a successful therapy service, with many clients from all over the world. It has taken many years to build up, but ha it was my goal, to offer better therapy then what I was recieving.

So, Hi.

clickaway
04-11-05, 21:50
Hi Carl and welcome,

What a positive move - to become a therapist yourself!

Its great that you have joined us and also good to see you giving some useful advice already.

Cheers,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Trev
04-11-05, 23:17
Hi Carl,

glad you achieved your aim. It's a fascinating area. I believe they should teach some of this stuff at school. Maybe they do now??

All the best,
Trev

meatybuddy
05-11-05, 08:03
hi carl

welcome to nmp - its good to read that you have achieved your aim.

all the best

darren

There is light at the end of the tunnel its just finding it thats the hard part

chucklehound
05-11-05, 09:22
Hi Carl and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and

make some new friends too!:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

trac67
05-11-05, 10:00
Hi Carl,
Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some great friends.

A big well done on all you have achieved, you should be very proud of yourself.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

pinkscrumpy
05-11-05, 10:05
Hi Carl

A warm welcome to you

[^][^]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

Piglet
05-11-05, 10:10
Hi carl,

A big welcome to you.

love Piglet:)

wobily_lin
05-11-05, 20:30
hello carl,
welcome babe,

lin x

panickychick
06-11-05, 15:12
Hey Carl, welcome to the Forums!

Proper Bo!

Rose
06-11-05, 15:25
Welcome to the forum :)

Well done on achieving your goals...it sounds like a lot of hard work but well worth it. I am sure through your experiances you will be able to help better as you yourself knew what it was like to have a sh*t therapist. We need more good ones around the place :).

I hope you will find this place helpful and if you ever fancy a chat feel free to give me a buzz.

Rose :)

<center>"People Make Mistakes, thats why cars have bumpers and pencils have rubbers!"</center>

jill
07-11-05, 20:22
Hi Carl

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Meg
09-11-05, 21:59
Hello Carl,

Welcome and glad you're through your acute issues.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?