PDA

View Full Version : Struggling, please help

lnew
22-10-09, 20:10
Hi all, hope every1 having a good night.

I am struggling a bit at the moment and just need some friendly words. Anxiety has been slowly getting worse, have some good days but the bad ones take over. Have been leaning on my mum a lot but now she is showing the strain aswell and I feel guilty. Also our dog doesn't seem very well which is worrying us both, topped with the anxiety and I feel I can't cope with any more. Am thinking of making appointment with a counsellor but worried in case it doesn't help.

Sorry for the depressed post.

x

gypsywomen
22-10-09, 20:18
its hard when anxiety through the roof ,,i am sure your mum understands mums do ,,sorry about your dog hope it recovers soon,, try not to worry too much,,i know its hard got it myself ,

lnew
22-10-09, 20:45
Thankyou, it's hard to think rationally when it gets a grip on you. So many feelings rushing around all over the place when all I want is to be normal.

shotokansho
22-10-09, 21:01
Hi there. Please dont apologise thats what this site is for. People are here to get help, give help and understand. I'm sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment, and that your dog is unwell. My anxiety has also been bad lately so i know how you feel.
You are doing the right thing, counselling is a good start, try running it over with your gp. Are you taking any meds?

gypsywomen
22-10-09, 21:17
there is a light at the end of the tunnel i believe that ,,we have to be strong,, counselling should help,, let me know how you go on and your dog x

lnew
22-10-09, 21:46
I am on beta blockers to stop racing heart, have been for 2 weeks and they have helped but have just sunk into bit of depression as well now and worried bout my mum too as she has the dog to worry about aswell now. Hopefully she will be ok, and this is all just one big crazy blip in my life which will pass.

Fingers crossed. x

stinazap
22-10-09, 22:11
Hiya ive only been on meds for 2 weeks, i had similar low feelings but pretty sure i wasnt depressed, id make the appointment with the counsellor, talking sometimes makes you feel a whole load better, keep smiling :)