PDA

View Full Version : Christmas cards

charlotte83
22-10-09, 22:03
Have you thought of doing christmas cards? Its a bit late to do them for this year now but it might be good publicity to have the logo on the back and might help some people along the way. Just a suggestion :)

Granny Primark
22-10-09, 22:12
I think thats a brill idea.
Or perhaps we could have cards that were open so we could use them for other things.

nomorepanic
22-10-09, 22:19
Do you mean I design them or just buy general ones and get the NMP info put on the back?

charlotte83
22-10-09, 22:26
I didn't really think of that! It might be a good idea for somebody creative to design some? Well anyway, I think it would be a good idea :)

charlotte83
22-10-09, 22:26
That came out wrong! Obviously you might be creative as well!

nomorepanic
22-10-09, 22:37
I am not creative at all :roflmao:

What I mean is that I can get personalised cards done I think from Vistaprint

charlotte83
22-10-09, 23:03
Well whatever you reckon is best, I was just thinking that there seems to be so many charity cards out there, I was looking at rspb ones earlier that gave me the idea, and thought it would be a good way to raise awareness and make some money for NMP.
I was just thinking general cards with the logo and info on the back like you get with charity cards but its up to you what you would do. I would definitely buy some anyway :)

charlotte83
22-10-09, 23:04
Oh yeh and general ones like Lynn said would be good, just blank notecards with the logo/info on.

nomorepanic
22-10-09, 23:16
ok let me look into it Charlotte.

Not too late for this year I don't think

Veronica H
23-10-09, 08:53
:yesyes: inspired idea Charlotte.

Veronicax

gypsywomen
23-10-09, 09:13
great idea we need all help we can get brill thanks for post

nikk_dolittle
23-10-09, 09:15
I can create some, I dont mind. I can do ones on the comp or if you want me to be extra creative and some people would do a donation I can do hand made ones.

Let me know and I will do it. :)

Nikk xx

kazzie
23-10-09, 09:40
Sounds cool:yesyes:

I would buy some

Kaz x x x:hugs:

t0rt01se36
23-10-09, 11:50
What about if NMP members email in a photo of their hand holding a bauble or other Christmas item and all the photo's made smaller, like a Collage on the front of a Christmas card?

Just my idea. What do you think?

MOJO
23-10-09, 19:09
It's a great idea and I would definately buy some.:yesyes:
Judy.x

nomorepanic
23-10-09, 19:22
Pickle - I don't mind you having a go but I don't think it is that easy is it lol?

Let me know how you get on.

charlotte83
23-10-09, 19:40
I just thought of something else that might be good. You know when you get stickers on the back of envelopes like a sort of seal? Well this charity I used to volunteer for had them saying "I support...." with the address and website info underneath. You could sell sheets of them for members to buy so whenever they send out post they can stick that on the back? Just another idea :)

nikk_dolittle
23-10-09, 20:24
Ok will have a go at the weekend.

would be people prefer online or handmade ones that you post to people?
I can do anything really.

xx

nomorepanic
23-10-09, 22:04
I just thought of something else that might be good. You know when you get stickers on the back of envelopes like a sort of seal? Well this charity I used to volunteer for had them saying "I support...." with the address and website info underneath. You could sell sheets of them for members to buy so whenever they send out post they can stick that on the back? Just another idea :)

I can probably print these myself Charlotte.

kazzie
23-10-09, 22:59
I can say Pickle is very artistic:yesyes:

She made me a lovely card recently:D

Kaz x x x:hugs: