PDA

View Full Version : Neck lymph nodes??

pinkynicca
22-10-09, 23:58
hey all im so happy to have found this site it looks great, ok so i have these lump things on the side of my neck there like 1 or two on both sides kinda move able i would say, i no longer know if they hurt or not cus i mess with them so much that i feel like they may be bothersome? one is maybe half an inch maybe more maybe less and the other perhaps smaller, i have very bad anxiety and have been a hypocondriac for all my life that i can remember, i did the research and im pretty sure i got cancer or somthing, well thats what my mind is telling me, i have also been feeling generaly crappy, just to give ya a rundown stress wise, my life is really crappy right now, dad left the family for a woman, mother is homeless/addict, girlfriend dumped me her 3 children called me dad, i went off the road going bout 80mph outside vegas my car got destroyed but i was unharmed, im just sleeping on my friends couch right now trying to figure out what in the world i am going to do, so basically, are these normal? im just gonna call them lymph nodes cus thats what google told me they were =) thank you. edit i should have thrown in that im 22 male 6'3 225lbs, no major illness's in the past.

nomorepanic
23-10-09, 00:09
Yes totally normal and harmless - look at similar threads at the bottom of this page

pinkynicca
23-10-09, 00:14
wow that was fast heheh, thank you for the reply :)