PDA

View Full Version : weird feeling

cupcakes2009
23-10-09, 09:50
Hi, Ive had Anxiety all week Monday was the worst my heart was racing and i thought i was going to die, im getting over it slowly and im still here :) but im so tired like all i want to do is sleep, is this normal? and this morning ive woken feeling like my chest is a little tight, like im finding it hard to breath but im not iynwim?

Any words of wisdom? Does anyone else get this?

anx mum
23-10-09, 10:02
Hi katy i too suffer with severe anxiety and panic attacks sometimes i just wanna sleep gets me so down but this is inpossible with a 1 year old.

Alisonj
23-10-09, 11:40
I find after a period of high anxiety, a day or two I am completely exhausted. Our bodies go through alot when we are so stressed out and they are just basically trying to recover. I would take advantage and get some extra sleep if you are able. It might help calm things right down including any symptoms you still have.

cupcakes2009
23-10-09, 12:43
thanks for your words, i got in such a panic the doctor came and saw me, he said i am fine, im not dieing and i can breath fine, my oxygen level was 99% so really good :) i ache alot but im going back to sleep now for a while, its all i can do to help me. I dont have kids or anything to worry about, well my husband but he is ok.