PDA

View Full Version : hi new member here 25 male west mids

westmidslad
23-10-09, 15:17
hi new member here i have been suffering panick attacks for a few years now and anxiety i had a 8 month patch were i was fine and then it just came back and now getting palpatations hot tingly feelings in my feet also struggling to breathe really starting to upset me im on 10 mg citalopram and 40 mg propanopol a day but doesnt seem to work

nomorepanic
23-10-09, 15:19
Hi westmidslad

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

westmidslad
23-10-09, 15:44
thanks good 2 be here

kerrym
27-10-09, 10:04
Hi westmidlad, i suffer with anxiety and have also had it or a few years now, but just lately it has started to get worse. i wake up everyday feeling like i can not breathe and my heart pounds that hard i hear it in my head. i dont take meds yet as my anxiety makes me fearful of the side effects but i knw i need them. some days i feel like im having a heart attack. I here that meds can take up 2 a month 2 work dont know how long u have been on them, or maybe u need to try different meds have you seen your gp about this. IM sure you will get this sorted so dont let it get you down. i knw it's easy to say but try and relax it helps and take deep slow breathes when you feel your are going to panic.
Im a new member 2 and also westmids just like you so its really nice to kind of meet you. you will get lots of advice on here to make you feel better

candee86
27-10-09, 10:06
Welcome Westmidslad :D

You will get lots of help, support and friends here :D

I have similar problems to you and have a nearly 2 year patch of being fine but then it all came back!! Such a pain!!

Hope you get back to your old self soon :)

Candy x

westmidslad
02-11-09, 13:39
thanks kerry and every1 just lateley i have been feeling more like rubbish if i hoover for like1 min i have to stop my feet get warm n tingly and find it hard 2 breathe does any 1 else have these symtoms if so what do u do