PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Addiction

Lawrie
23-10-09, 15:48
Hi there, This may sound laughable but this problem is real for me. I have had a problem with calling psychics for advice to help me make decisions about relationships mainly. Have had this for a while now and need to get help to fight my addiction. The problem is they make out they care and give sound advice but really all there doing to me, is taking my money. I know all this, but its become a habit, everytime Im unsure where my life is going or I get frustraited life isn't panning out the way I want it, I turn to a psychic for advice or a peep into the future. I hope you all dont laugh as I know it sounds so silly but I was vulnerable when I started calling the phone lines and I guess I just got used to it. Anyone else out there with similiar problems or am I the only loony that has this stupid addiction. :blush::unsure:

nomorepanic
23-10-09, 15:49
Hi Lawrie

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Maj
23-10-09, 22:30
Hi,

I'm not laughing and I also don't think that you're the only person ever to consult psychics when you are feeling low and are desperate for your life to turn a corner. That's why these psychics can earn a fortune. You are not mad, you are doing something that many of us do, but please try not to spend any more money on it. If they really knew the future they'd be able to predict the lottery numbers - corny, but true! If you enjoy this type of thing can I suggest a wee website by someone called Lynne Ewart. She does weekly horoscopes, updated every Saturday morning, and there is an online tarot reading - free of charge :yesyes: Some people think she's brilliant! There's no harm in this and it's keeping it more light-hearted. Don't worry, you're not doing anything that thousands of others haven't done!
Take care
Myra x

Lawrie
23-10-09, 23:31
THANKYOU SO MUCH just wasn't sure what people would think. Its a comfort thing really I may have a look at the site you have suggested, I'm trying to be strong and take everyday as it comes and not worry about the current situation and instead see what happens. By the way I am new to this site and alittle confused as to where I suppose to post, but I suppose I will get the hang of it

Veronica H
24-10-09, 09:45
:welcome:to NMP Laurie. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica