PDA

View Full Version : DRIVING TEST

loulou
05-11-05, 09:48
Hi All,

I've got my driving test today soooo nervous excited aswell really want to pass bit scared that ill have a pnic attack whilst drving and freak the examiner out but im going to try and rember to breath and i should be ok fingers crossed will let ya's know how i get on.

Lisa

pinkscrumpy
05-11-05, 10:07
Hi Lisa

Good luck - will be thinking of you.

love

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

Lucy36
05-11-05, 10:32
oh hi let me know how you get on please........

im ready for mine but need to pass theory 1st, i failed about month ago with the theory...........

really hope you pass..............

GOOD LUCK [:o)]

Piglet
05-11-05, 11:31
Finger and toes crossed for you!!!!

Love Piglet:)

henri
05-11-05, 22:20
hey lisa,
how did it go? really hope you passed, but don't worry if you didn't. it took me 10 years to pass my test... i got there in the end!!
henri x

Rose
06-11-05, 16:15
Good Luck :)

I really hope everything goes well and that you pass with flying colours

Think positive thoughts and try and stay as calm as you can

Rose

<center>"People Make Mistakes, thats why cars have bumpers and pencils have rubbers!"</center>

loulou
07-11-05, 19:03
Hi All,

thanks for your posts, unfortunatly i failed 2 serious and 11 minors oops nerves got the better of me i think. Oh well at least i didnt have a panic attack or show my self up too much better luck next time.

Lisa

nomorepanic
07-11-05, 19:54
Oh well

Next time eh???[}:)]

You did well not to panic etc so that was some success at least wasn't it?

Nicola

henri
07-11-05, 21:55
Hey Lisa,
Aw, don't worry about failing. As nicola said, you did brilliantly not to panic.
Don't give up, you will pass it in the end!
Henri x

Lucy36
08-11-05, 12:11
Hi Lisa

Awww im sorry to hear you failed, but listen dont give up im sure everyone hear will agree with me, im ready for my test but i have to try and get theory out of the road first. i;ll probably be the same when it comes to practical test, nerves can really take over.

Are you gonna try for it again?

take care
Lucy xxxx