PDA

View Full Version : hi all

mafsta1
24-10-09, 18:46
hello to you all. would just like to say hi and say a bit about myself. i have many so called (lables) diagnosis's i am clinicly depressed, i suffer badly from anxiety, i have voices and have paronoyed delusions along with OCD. at the moment i am in a phsyciatric unit but hopefuly to be reliced on thursday. the thing is i am just so scered that i cant cope when im out. there is so many diferant things i dont know what to try deal with first. if i dont deal with things i self harm. any help or info would be nice. well thats all for now. thanks :)

diane07
24-10-09, 18:48
Hi mafsta1

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

bottleblond
24-10-09, 18:50
Hi there

Welcome to NMP.

It's a fantastic site with so much helpfull information and advice.

Nice to meet you
Lisa

kerrym
24-10-09, 19:07
hi mafsta1
you have come to the right site for help and support. im a new member and was having such a difficult day 2day,but ive learnt that it really helps to talk. i suffer with anxiety to the point were i feel im going to die. the people are nice here and will give you all the advice that they can.

love kerry x

gypsywomen
24-10-09, 19:12
dont know much about o c d but if you go to left of posts scroll down there is a pieceon o c d that will be helpfull al the best be strong

Maj
24-10-09, 21:46
Hi, pleased to hear from you:) I'm sure the hospital will ensure that you have some help when you leave them to start off with? It's a good sign that the hospital think you are ready to go home. You will get support and understanding from people on this site. People who know how you feel and will make you feel better just knowing you're not alone. I wish you all the very best. Keep us posted as to how you are doing.
Myra :flowers:

Southern_Belle
25-10-09, 00:59
Hi Mafsta,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

mafsta1
25-10-09, 09:27
Thank you to all that has replyed to my post, im honerd. you all seem so nice and there seems to be a lot of people in the same boat as me. thank you all. will look soon as i had a bad night and have been cutting again :weep: