PDA

View Full Version : anxiety and depression

sandi pawsey
24-10-09, 20:31
hi everyone i aam sandi and i suffer badly from anxiety and depression. It has gone off and on for over 20 years. I have tried anti d;s benzos, latest is hypno therapy that i have done once and hope the next two sessions i have booked for will work for me. I will keep you informed how it goes. :)

diane07
24-10-09, 20:41
Hi sandi pawsey

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

sandi pawsey
24-10-09, 21:27
thanks for the support i need it badly and hope i can help others in my situation.

Southern_Belle
25-10-09, 01:00
Hi Sandi,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

Owecuk
25-10-09, 19:10
Hi Sandi,
I really liked your post when you said you need some support but also really want to help other people :-). What seams great about this site is everyone just helps eachother. I had hypnotherapy from one of the best therapists in the country a few years ago and had to travel a 300 mile round trip every week to get it but it changed my life. It helped me deal with a phobia of vomiting which ruined my life every single day. I still suffer with anxiety but only when I actually feel sick or when things in life get on top of me so it's maybe only a couple of days every few months which is a lot easier to deal with than suffering everyday. Stick with the hypnotherapy I really believe it could help you. Let me know how you get on :-) Claire x