PDA

View Full Version : Fear of a blood clot

SleeplessFog
24-10-09, 23:45
I have been worried all week that I am going to have or I am having a blood clot.

I am on birth control, and I have an inner ear disorder currently. The past 4 days I have been sitting a lot because this inner ear thing makes me fatigued.

I have noticed I have on and off sharp pain in my chest (feels like its below my sternum slightly, top of stomach), and sometimes when I sit my right leg gets tingly or feels like it isn't getting enough circulation.

I am so paranoid about it that I am standing up now because I am afraid I am sitting too much :weep:

Anyone relate to this or have this? I am starting to get anxious about. I thought it was anxiety but I haven't felt very anxious at all, and now I am worried.:wacko:

peter34uk
25-10-09, 00:04
Hiya,

When we anxious we pay alot of attention to new sensations that our body brings up.

Believe me ive gone through the works this week.

Itell you its all anxiety related. Relax, watch some tv and think about it again on 20mins and ask urself if it feels any better.

SleeplessFog
25-10-09, 03:01
It went away for a little bit, but I feel it again now before I go to sleep.

I feel really really tired which is odd for me since I have been getting good sleep.

GingGangGoolie
25-10-09, 04:08
When you're on the Pill the important thing is to keep a check on your blood pressure. If it's a normal reading then you can reassure yourself that the tingling sensations are from sitting for long periods and the chest pain is probably your anxiety, especially if you've been worrying. If the reading is a little high, get your medication reassessed by your doctor and try not to worry :)

*Laura(GGG)*