PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone...new here

daisy232627
25-10-09, 01:04
Hello everyone......I am new here but not to panic and anxiety. I am 33yrs old and the mother of 3 wonderful children. I have been living with health anxiety for almost 9yrs now, since the birth of my last child. I take Paxil and the occasional Klonpin to hold down the irrational thoughts and with therapy it has done a pretty good job for the most part. During that time period I have lost my mom and one of my sisters to cancer and another sister to suicide. So grief and ptsd play a huge part in my anxiety. I have come a long ways and strongly believe recovery is possible......so I continue to take baby steps towards that goal. I am truly hoping to make many new friends and learn from them and just maybe I can help someone else along the way as well!:)

Southern_Belle
25-10-09, 01:09
Hi Daisy,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support. I'm very sorry for your losses and can understand how they could contribute towards your anxiety. You do have a positive attitude which will help others too.

Take care,

Laura

diane07
25-10-09, 01:09
Hi daisy232627

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.