PDA

View Full Version : new here

claire01
25-10-09, 12:49
hey everyone
just thought i'd introduce myself.....my name is claire mom of 3 and i have been trying to deal with depression for about 4yrs on my own in aug this year things did get real tough and had to give in to the illness and seek help. i'm still trying to deal or rather accept this as i dont like pity....maybe i just need to accept i'm only human. iv'e read some of the poems in here this morning and realised the depth of how im actually feeling it also helped my family understand my illness a little more too which i have found helpful coz one thing i find difficult at the moment is explaining coz it hurts my head and i have to think..hope this doesnt make me sound awful i am quite a nice person really but this illness isnt me xx

diane07
25-10-09, 12:52
Hi claire01

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

challangerchris
25-10-09, 16:25
Hi claire01,

Ov course your a nice person, we all are on here. :)

The hardest part of recovery is accepting help, so your on the right tracks!!

Good luck with everything and take care.
Chris

Southern_Belle
25-10-09, 21:42
Hi Claire,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

Fran74
26-10-09, 08:25
Hi Claire&Welcome

You will find lots of support here

Take care
Fra
:hugs: :hugs:

claire01
26-10-09, 22:15
hey everone its nice to feel so welcome:)