PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Angel259
25-10-09, 16:43
I've just found this Forum and think it's a great idea! I suffer from anxiety/nerves and am the world's worst worrier! I'm Angela and live at home with my Mum and brother in Hampshire. I've worked as a Shop Assistant at Wilkinsons for the last 6 years. My hobbies are tracing my family tree, playing the Treble Recorder, singing (I'm in two choirs!), Card making, going to the theatre/cinema, writing to pen-pals and reading. I take Propranalol for my music exams and choir concerts and they work well - otherwise, I shake like a leaf! I'm a very quiet/shy person and have always lacked confidence/self esteem, but I do lead a very full life - doing things I feel comfortable with (no parties, etc). I've found, sometimes the thought of doing something, is much worse than doing the thing itself!

nomorepanic
25-10-09, 16:44
Hi Angel259

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Marti36
25-10-09, 16:46
Hi Angel. :)

challangerchris
25-10-09, 16:47
Hi Angel259,

Its so refreshing to hear your story. Im also a very shy, quiet person and i'm still trying to find that full life you talk about. Knowing you feel like that just assures me I can too, I just need to look harder for it. :)

Take care,
Chris

sarah jayne
25-10-09, 18:17
Hi ,ive only been a member of this site for a couple of months but have already found it so helpful, im sure you will too.
Sarah x

Southern_Belle
25-10-09, 21:49
Hi Angel,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura