PDA

View Full Version : A little embarrassing...

annabanana
25-10-09, 22:16
Four months ago my boyfriend and I got together, and about one month in, we started sleeping with each other. We don't use condoms (I'm on the pill, know I'm clean and trust him when he says he knows he's clean) but I've noticed that a few times after sex, I've bled a little. Not loads, not by any means, but enough to mark toilet paper or perhaps get on sheets. Often feel sore too.

Am 27 and have only had 5 sexual partners, and my boyfriend (sorry if this makes anyone cringe) has commented that I'm quite 'tight' and I do notice this as he first enters me but then it's fine.

Do you think it's fair to say that this is the reason i'm bleeding a little or should I get it checked out? Have been thinking I should perhaps have an STI check anyway (so maybe a bit of me doesn't trust him...i mean he could 'know he's clean' but does this mean he's been checked or is he measuring his risk factor?!) as he's had loads more sexual partners than me including lots of one night stands.

pd
25-10-09, 22:33
If he hasn't been tested recently he can't KNOW 100% that he's clean. No symptoms does not neccessarily mean no infections. Go and get checked, it doesn't mean you don't trust him, it's just the smart thing to do. Tell him to go and get checked as well. It's embarrasing and unpleasant but it's best to get these things dealt with.

Good luck with it.

GingGangGoolie
25-10-09, 23:40
From the symptoms you've described, my first inkling would be it's from the friction and you should try plenty of foreplay/preparing before having sex to see if that eases the problem.

But as pd said, it wouldn't hurt for you both to get tested for STI's, just to be on the safe side, as some STI's don't necessarily show many (if any) symptoms. If he's had quite a few sexual partners (especially one night stands) he can't be 100% sure he's clear unless he'd been tested before you got together.

Good Luck!

*Laura(GGG)*

Adelle
26-10-09, 03:55
Hi, if you are mid cycle you can spot bleed after sex. This sometimes happens to me. :D