PDA

View Full Version : Leg problem

SleeplessFog
26-10-09, 00:06
Ok I have this odd problem I am noticing, and I am a little concerned that since I am not anxious when I feel it, it may be something else.

I am noticing over the past few days, that it feels like my second toe and middle toe on my right foot, if I put pressure on them, it feels like they are going to go numb. Sometimes when I sit it feels like I am losing circulation in my right leg from the knee down. I thought maybe it was the way I was sitting, but I have tried sitting on my couch, on another chair, anywhere, it feels like the same thing. I don't have pins and needles, it just feels like my circulation isn't going right.

I have already had an MRI with contrast showing no MS like stuff, so I am not afraid of that, but this is becoming an annoyance and a worry. I can't sit down comfortably and it comes and goes. I have tried putting my legs up, extending my legs, taking a walk around the house when I feel it, sitting differently, not sitting for long periods of time, but nothing seems to help.

Should I really be worried?:wacko:

SleeplessFog
26-10-09, 00:45
Anyone? It feels like I have my shoe too tight or something. I've taken off my shoes and it doesn't help. Ugh.

In my head I am worried there is something else going on. I had a flu shot 3 weeks ago and have been worried about GBS. This is only the second time I have had a flu shot and nothing like this happened last time.

SleeplessFog
27-10-09, 00:12
Does it ever get tingly when you are standing? Tonight I was standing while waiting for the restroom and my foot started to get all weird with that cut off feeling with tingles here and there. It came and went.

I have an inner ear problem and I am thinking maybe I am standing funny because of it? But the last time this happened, I didn't have this weird tinglyness.

I have been trying to monitor how tense I am sitting with my legs....but I don't really feel that is the issue.

I am starting to get worried even more about this.

Alisonj
27-10-09, 01:21
check the pulse in the top of your foot between the big and second toe half way down your foot, then there are ones in your ankle and under your knee and your groin. Dont use your thumb to check. If you pulse is good at all those points your circulation is just fine.