PDA

View Full Version : bad back and achy leg

amandaj
26-10-09, 06:50
my ha is sky high atm since saturday ive been having a pain in the bottom right hand side of my back,the top of my right leg is really achy aswell, my hubby said i could of pulled a muscle or something but ive pulled muscles before and it doesnt feel like it this time,i cant lay on my back or on my right leg so ive had not sleep been crying with the pain in the night, any ideas what it could be would be appreciated
amandaxx

amandaj
26-10-09, 10:20
ty tetley i will go tommorow if its no better is it common to get sciatica down one side ?

amandaxx

amandaj
26-10-09, 19:51
well this has got worse as the day has gone on, im now in a panic as both my legs are really aching and hurting now, i need sleep but just no im not going to get again fed up with everything all the time now

Maj
26-10-09, 19:59
My friend had sciatica and she was in agony, so I know where you're coming from. There's so many reasons for back pain so the doctor will be the best one to help you here. Back pain is so debilitating and makes you feel rotten. I hope you feel better soon.
Take care,
Myra:hugs:

amandaj
27-10-09, 09:07
ty myra ,ive been to the drs he said its the nerves in my legs causing it i could of had an injection into my hip but i passed on that one ,im such a coward at least i know its nothing bad now

amandaxx

Maj
27-10-09, 09:31
I'm glad your mind has been put at rest a bit Amanda, at least you know now it's nothing to worry about. If it keeps up though I would consider that injection. My friend had it and she said it definitely worked. I know - it's the thought of it, isn't it! ughhh!
Take care
Myra:hugs:

Beckie4567
29-04-15, 23:43
Hey I justwondered how u got on as I'm experiencing same thing at mo