PDA

View Full Version : pressing feeling in my right side temple/cheekbone

scaredycat26
26-10-09, 23:31
Hey guys,

I've been getting this really weird feeling on and off on the right side of my face for the past few weeks.

It feels as though someone is pressing with their finger or fingers into my right temple or rigth beside my right eye and over my right eyebrow. Sometimes I even will feel it right infront of my right ear and right cheekbone.

I'm so so terrifies, my doctor said it could be a nerve that got irritated from stress and anxiety, but I'm having trouble believing him. I think I will only stop worrying if I had an MRI. But he won't give me one.

HELP PLEASE!!!

I feel like the worlds worst mother when I start focusing on symptoms cause I can't fully be a mom to my three amazing babies :weep:

vicky8181
26-10-09, 23:44
I usually get this on my left side and the doctor told me it was because when on the computer i rest my hand on my face,

scaredycat26
27-10-09, 00:17
M Worrier thanks so much for your reply...I'm scared to death about death lol. I have never experienced this feeling before. It is just so different from a common headache. I really hope it goes away. I'm gonna try to ignore it.

Thanks so much guys!

sarah jayne
27-10-09, 07:57
Ive had this feeling since my headache started 3 months ago.

nervousnikki
27-10-09, 10:25
i've had this feeling before. On the left side of my face. I kept looking in the mirror to make sure my face still moved, cos of the stroke adverts! HA is horrid.

I only get it now when anx is v high so i know its that, or when i'm very tired.

nikki

scaredycat26
28-10-09, 00:08
HA is horrid!!! I hate everyfew weeks another symptom and fear arise and it starts the vicious cycle over again. Like I said headaches are the scariest to me. I'm too scared to even type what I'm scared of lol

I hope we all get through this!
xoxoxo