PDA

View Full Version : im in such a state :(

claireacluck
27-10-09, 01:52
I have really got myself in a state. This year my periods have got VERY irregular, if at all. i have had pain in my left side of temple and eye, i have a small red mark in the coloured part of my eye and tonight i was searching the web and found out about pituitary gland tumours in the brain as it can cause all them symptoms. i feel sick im sure i have this. what makes it worse is it says it can be caused by trauma to the head and i fell and banged my head months ago. i am so so scared now and going insane. someone help

scaredycat26
27-10-09, 02:45
First of all try to relax, breathe... STOP SELF DIAGNOSING!!You need to make an appointment with your GP just to run some tests and you can start to rule things out and to ease your mind.

I'm pretty sure there is nothing serious and severe anxiety can cause periods to be irregular. I also have temple pain and pressure but on my right side(and i have also been going insane with worry lol)

Just try do something to distract those bad thoughts. But make sure you go see a gp just to ease your thoughts.

Take care hunny