PDA

View Full Version : weight loose pills

mikewilkinson
27-10-09, 13:05
Hi every one
I am 25 years an i am very faty i want to know about the pills who reduce the weight.is any side effect of this?please help me

Marti36
27-10-09, 13:30
Most are a con,if you want to lose weight then cut back on junkfood eat a healthy diet and start exercising.

Most prob not what you want to hear but its the best way.

Cell block H fan
27-10-09, 13:40
Hi every one
I am 25 years an i am very faty i want to know about the pills who reduce the weight.is any side effect of this?please help me
Well, I heard they give you the runs, if you eat any fats? I think if you use them by the book though, they are probably very good! Besides, you cant get them without either a doctors appointment or a meeting with the pharmacist, so I think if you are over a certain BMI, with the right guidance, they could be good. x

mel1972
27-10-09, 18:16
I have taken these in the past and did work a little bit, but to be honest i stopped taking them because of what it does to your no 2's! without sounding ghastly i was frightened to even pass wind as sometimes thats not all you do. (if you get me)
Since i stopped taking them i have lost 3.5 stone on my own, it is hard but you need to re think everything you eat and do a little exercise will work and gives you something to focus on!
good luck