PDA

View Full Version : Impaired memory

bukendaa
27-10-09, 13:54
Hey guys its Austin im not having a good time lately ive been really spaced out lately Derlization and alot of physiclal symptoms from we think valium withdrawel i was abusing benzos for a few weeks and stuff anyway my memory is really bad at the moment things i do hours ago fells like days ago and i forget what i was watching on tv a second ago and i just forget easy as im scared of stroke and heart atacks and everythingi just dont know will my memory come back is it stroke or TIA related im just scared can i have amesia or brain dam i dont know what to do.

vicky8181
27-10-09, 23:52
All this is because your withdrawing, See your doctor every week, thats what there there for, I had the same probs, I went from 10mg to 2mg and its taken almost a year, I have gone through every illness going, One symptom goes and another comes, Hope your feeling better soon.

bukendaa
28-10-09, 08:29
Did you get bad derlization i was taking alot ov vals for 2 weeks and that was one week ago im scared

LisaLisa
28-10-09, 10:43
Hey guys its Austin im not having a good time lately ive been really spaced out lately Derlization and alot of physiclal symptoms from we think valium withdrawel i was abusing benzos for a few weeks and stuff anyway my memory is really bad at the moment things i do hours ago fells like days ago and i forget what i was watching on tv a second ago and i just forget easy as im scared of stroke and heart atacks and everythingi just dont know will my memory come back is it stroke or TIA related im just scared can i have amesia or brain dam i dont know what to do.

When i got depression a few years ago i couldnt remember anything, I really didnt know, or at least couldnt remember how to even wash dishes. It came out of nowhere and was really horrible. It went away again though and even with my anxiety now, its never hapened again and it wasnt a stroke or anything vascular at all. Maybe you are just thinking this becuase it scares you but it doesnt make it anymore likely to be the case.

Lisa
xxxxx

bukendaa
28-10-09, 14:30
Do i have dementia in the young i mean it could be dead brain cells i can remember iy just fells harder and foggy and i dont really remember im scared its scary i just forget thing sso darn easy and stuff its hard to explauin do you think it will go in time?

LisaLisa
29-10-09, 15:26
i think it will go a lot quicker if you just accept it as another anxiety symptom and nothing more and dont stress over what it means and why its happening

Lisa
xxx