PDA

View Full Version : New symptom? Do you get this?

TSJ2004
27-10-09, 18:24
Hi guys,

With every attack lately, my hands go completely numb and stiff. If you were to hold your hands out stretched that is what happens and they remain in that position for ages after! Its almost as though they have been set in plaster or something. Have just had a major attack and so my hands are still like it now, cannot bend my fingers at all, they are all heavy and tingly like i have plaster casts on them or something and stuck in the outstretched position?? im typing using my outstretched little finger which is rather awkward and taking ages lol! Just wondered if anyone else had this crazy symptom. They will stay like this for a while now and then they go all shaky before returning to their normal state. Feel like a freak, my list of symptoms seem to be growing with every attack, but this one is definately the most bizarre...:wacko:

lexx24
27-10-09, 19:31
i have this with my arms it feels like you have no strenth in them like i cant feel them and when i hold something i feel like i could drop it because i cant feel it properly