PDA

View Full Version : Please someone help me !!

Ruby94
27-10-09, 21:26
PLEASE HELP ME IM SO SCARED AT THE MOMENT, IM FEELING REALLY DROUSY AND WHEN I LAY DOWN THE ROOM FOGS OUT A BIT, IM PANICKING NOW AND I FEEL LIKE MY ABOUT TO FAINT OR SOMETHING EVERYTHING FEELS SLOW AND ITS GETTING HARD TO BREATHE BECAUSE THIS IS MAKING ME PANIC! x

junie7
27-10-09, 21:33
Hi Ruby,
I know it's easier said than done but please try and stay calm, I'm sure these feelings will pass soon.
Try taking a few deep breaths even better do this breathing into a paper bag. Also try drinking a glass of ice cold water.
Let me know how you get on.
Junie

anx mum
27-10-09, 21:41
Hi Ruby is somone there with u? Like junie said take a few deep breaths the panic will pass ive had so many panic attacks really scared me u feeling any better

sue.b
27-10-09, 21:58
Hi Ruby

Try breathing slowly breath in to the count of 4 and out for the count of 5. As hard as it is try to concentrate on your breathing or counting your breaths 1-10 then backwards 10-1. Try to relax your muscles if you can, I know it is difficult when you are in the middle of panic and anxiety but if you can it will help to bring the levels back down.

Let us know how you are doing.

Take care

Sue xx:hugs:

Ruby94
27-10-09, 22:10
Thankyou, im not sure how it started, it just happened. I was fine and then BAM. :( i hope it doesnt happen again. x Ty all

Alisonj
27-10-09, 23:36
You know how to reach me if you need too hun.

Anxious_gal
28-10-09, 01:08
aw, are you tired maybe or had a stressfull day?
it's just anxiety, I know it is scary but it cannot harm you.
maybe make your self a nice cup of tea?
if i was there i'd give you a hug n try to make you laugh :-)