PDA

View Full Version : HELP !!!!

Desprate Dan
28-10-09, 06:00
HELP !!!!

Just had my Citalopram upped from 20 mg to 40 mg and also got told to take 80mg of Prop, this is my 3rd day, i was fine for the first 2 days now i feel very Anxious and had pins and needles in both arms when i woke, feel sick and jittery, a bit like when i started taking Citalopram..

Do you think it could be my body just adjusting to the increased med's, i am trying to tell myself this but other thoughts keep popping into my head..

DAN

gypsywomen
28-10-09, 08:08
Dan it mght be good idea to have a word with your docter about your meds:hugs::hugs::hugs:

keleb0709
28-10-09, 08:19
Definately the meds. This is what you should expect when increasing a dose. If the sensations are the same as when you first started then no need to worry :)

rebeccad
28-10-09, 09:00
when i first started propanalol i also had the pins and needles feeling, it is a side effect my doc told me to expect it, it soon passed though within a week xx

burberrygirl72
01-11-09, 19:30
me too when i started my 5 mg i had horrible side affects pins needles panicky the lot this went after few days but i have thm back again now as i have just upped my dose but i no deep down this wont last for long thank goodness good luck x

sue.b
01-11-09, 21:23
Hi Dan

My anxiety increased quite a bit each time I upped my dose of AD's. Try not to worry too much, I know it's easier said than done when you are in the middle of it. Just hold on to the fact that the side effects will decrease and dissappear in a couple of weeks. Hang on in there.

Take care

Sue xxx:hugs::hugs: