PDA

View Full Version : Sore Under Breast

MissBoo
28-10-09, 12:20
I was doing good for a while. Drives me nuts when this starts up.

I noticed on Saturday night that under my left breast was sore towards the corner the is near the center of my chest. Right about where my bra underwire would sit.

The next day I looked and I had a rash all under my breast again where the bra would sit. So I knew that was from sweat, etc. And I put an antifungal cream on it. Now there is only a little rash in the middle under my breast. But the corner under the breast near my sternum is sore to the touch, like bruised feeling. Now I have been touching it alot since finding it but it was originally sore on Saturday before I even touched there.

Of course I freaked out and assumed I could have bone cancer. My actual breast doesn't bother me at all. And there is no lumps where it hurts or where the rash was.

Anyone want to smack me and set me straight?

:blush:

Debdaw
28-10-09, 13:45
I think the most likely thing is that your bra is too tight and the wire is digging in - I get discomfort in the same place. Why not try a looser or non-wired bra and see if it improves? I personally wouldn't be worried about this , but if it carries on and doesn't seem bra related then go to the doc.

RosieXXX
28-10-09, 14:20
Hello MissBoo,

I am sure it is bra related too. I have had this problem before in exactly the same place, and worked out the wire had been pressing in at a funny angle, it can easily happen without us being aware of it at the time.

MissBoo
28-10-09, 14:59
Thanks gals. I would be silly to not think it bra related as it happens at the exact same time I get a rash near it from my bra and sweating.

But you know how our minds work.